Catch a Free Bus Ride
Everyone Rides NICE is an assistance program, administered by United Way of Long Island, that helps low to moderate income families and individuals, who reside in Nassau County, NY and are participating clients of select agencies approved by the Nassau Inter County Express Foundation. The program supports individuals with transportation emergencies that cannot be accommodated through any other program.
Everyone Rides NICE provides bus vouchers to assist with the cost of needed transportation to work, school, job interviews, medical treatment, benefit application appointments, or other critical activities.
Eligible individuals must be existing clients of the partner agencies. Low/moderate income eligibility guidelines apply.
The following agencies are participating in 2022's Everyone Rides NICE:
• All Things Homecare
• BEST Back Stretch
• Circulo de la Hispanidad
• Choice For All
• EAC Network
• Family and Children’s Association
• LICC-Long Island Council of Churches
• Long Island Coalition For the Homeless
• Hempstead Hispanic Civic Association
• Hempstead Works
• Hispanic Counseling Center
• Hispanic Brotherhood of Rockville Centre
• Island Harvest
• New York Institute of Technology
• Northwell Health
• NuHealth-FQHC, Inc.
• Nassau Community College
• NEST Food Pantry at Nassau Community College
• Options for Community Living
• SUNY Old Westbury
• The Safe Center LI (TSCLI)
• The INN-Center for Transformative Change
• United Veterans Beacon House