United Way of Long Island's Board of Directors is fiscally responsible for the organization budget, active in planning and support of fund raising activities and legally responsible for establishing and implementing policies and programs.
Community leaders on our Board usually meet six times annually. Potential Board members are nominated and reviewed by the Board Development Committee. The committee submits its recommendations to the full Board, which votes on each nomination. If you have questions, please contact Susan Corso at 631.940.3745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexander G. Bateman, Jr., Board Chair
Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
Lynda Nicolino, Vice Chair
Bethpage Federal Credit Union
David L. Calone
Jove Equity Partners LLC
John R. Durso, Immediate Past Board Chair
Local 338 RWDSU/UFCW & Long Island Federation of Labor
NYS Public Service Commission
Maria A. Grasso, Board Secretary
Lynda Hullstrung, Board Treasurer
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Ellen Redmond, Community Impact Council Chair
Robert Andrew Wild, Board General Counsel
Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- Matthew Aracich, Building & Trades Council of Nassau & Suffolk Counties
- Nicholas Auletta, TruView BSI, LLC
- Dana Boylan, Esq., Suffolk County Executive Office
- Michael Patrick Caplice, NYS Comptroller's Office
- Aaron Choo, National Grid
- Gregory Clark, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Darryl Clark, Wallace Eannace Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Cona, Cona Elder Law PLLC
- John Costanzo, LDK Consultants
- Joanne DeFino, KPMG
- Dr. Sylvia Diaz, Suffolk Community College Foundation
- Gloria Gargano, CNA Insurance
- Kevin Gates, STAR Group L.P.
- Thomas Gilmartin, TriState Capital Bank
- Peter Goldsmith, LISTnet
- John Guadagno, IBEW Local 25
- Patrick Guidice, IBEW Local 1049
- Katherine Heaviside, Epoch 5 Public Relations
- Marc Herbst, Long Island Contractors Association, Inc.
- Erika Hill, Vision Street Research
- Richard M. Kessel, East Coast Progressive Energy Solutions
- Will Kim, GEICO
- Dr. Kishore Kuncham, Freeport Public Schools
- Nicholas LaMorte, AFSCME
- Roy Lebel, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Dr. Janet A. Lenaghan, Hofstra University
- Barry Levy, Rivkin Radler LLP
- Daniel J. Lloyd, Minority Millennials, Inc.
- David Lyons, PSEG Long Island
- John L. Mackey, Enterprise Holdings
- Frank Maffei, United Parcel Service
- Anthony Manetta, Cedar Communities, LP
- Gregory May, Long Island Board of Realtors
- Teresa O'Halloran, Suffolk Transportation Service, Inc.
- Magdalonie Paris-Campbell, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Kathy Russell, US Nonwovens Corp.
- Steven Santino, People's United Bank
- Victoria Schneps, Schneps Communications
- Traci Shelton, Options for Community Care Advocate
- Thérèse C. Vobis , First Long Island Investors LLC.