United Way of Long Island's Board of Directors is fiscally responsible for the organization budget, active in planning and support of fund raising activities and legally responsible for establishing and implementing policies and programs.
Community leaders on our Board usually meet six times annually. Potential Board members are nominated and reviewed by the Board Development Committee. The committee submits its recommendations to the full Board, which votes on each nomination. If you have questions, please contact Susan Corso at 631.940.3745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynda Nicolino, Board Chair
Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Alexander G. Bateman, Jr., Immediate Past Board Chair
Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
Aaron Choo, Board Chair-Elect
David L. Calone
Jove Equity Partners LLC
John R. Durso
Local 338 RWDSU/UFCW & Long Island Federation of Labor
NYS Public Service Commission
Maria A. Grasso, Board Secretary
Lynda Hullstrung, Board Treasurer
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Robert Andrew Wild, Board General Counsel
Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- Matthew Aracich, Building & Trades Council of Nassau & Suffolk Counties
- Nicholas Auletta, TruView BSI, LLC
- Dana Boylan, Esq., Suffolk County Executive Office
- Michael Patrick Caplice, NYS Comptroller's Office
- Gregory Clark, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Darryl Clark, Wallace Eannace Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Cona, Cona Elder Law PLLC
- Joanne DeFino, KPMG, LLP
- Dr. Sylvia Diaz, Suffolk Community College Foundation
- Gloria Gargano, CNA Insurance
- Kevin Gates, STAR Group L.P.
- Thomas Gilmartin, TriState Capital Bank
- Peter Goldsmith, LISTnet
- John Guadagno, IBEW Local 25
- Patrick Guidice, IBEW Local 1049
- Katherine Heaviside, Epoch 5 Public Relations
- Marc Herbst, Long Island Contractors Association, Inc.
- Erika Hill, Vision Street Research
- Erick Hunt, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Richard M. Kessel, East Coast Progressive Energy Solutions
- Will Kim, GEICO
- Dr. Kishore Kuncham, Freeport Public Schools
- Nicholas LaMorte, AFSCME
- Dr. Janet A. Lenaghan, Hofstra University
- Barry Levy, Rivkin Radler LLP
- Daniel J. Lloyd, Minority Millennials, Inc.
- David Lyons, PSEG Long Island
- John L. Mackey, Enterprise Holdings
- Frank Maffei, United Parcel Service
- Anthony Manetta, Standard Advisors Group
- Gregory May, Island Harvest
- Teresa O'Halloran, Suffolk Transportation Service, Inc.
- Magdalonie Paris-Campbell, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Ellen Redmond, Community Volunteer
- Victoria Schneps, Schneps Communications
- Traci Shelton, Options for Community Care Living
- Ryan Stanton, Long Island Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO
- Thérèse C. Vobis , First Long Island Investors LLC
- Michelle Zettergren, MagnaCare
- Lorraine Aycock, Bank of America
- Ronnie Renken, Community Volunteer
- Virginia Umbreit, First Long Island Investors, LLC