United Way of Long Island's Board of Directors is fiscally responsible for the organization budget, active in planning and support of fund raising activities and legally responsible for establishing and implementing policies and programs.
Community leaders on our Board usually meet six times annually. Potential Board members are nominated (self-nominations accepted) and reviewed by the Board Development Committee. The committee submits its recommendations to the full Board, which votes on each nomination. If you are interested in becoming a Board Member of United Way of Long Island, please contact Susan Corso at 631.940.3745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexander G. Bateman, Jr., Chair
Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
Daniel Eichhorn, Vice Chair
PSEG Long Island
John R. Durso, Immediate Past Chair
Local 338 RWDSU/UFCW & Long Island Federation of Labor
Lynda Hullstrung, Treasurer
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Tracey Edwards, Secretary
New York State Public Service Commission
Robert Andrew Wild, General Counsel
Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
Ellen Redmond, Community Impact Council Chair
David L. Calone
Jove Equity Partners LLC
Maria A. Grasso
- Matthew Aracich, Building & Trades Council of Nassau & Suffolk Counties
- Nicholas Auletta, TruView BSI, LLC
- Ronald Bauer, PSEG Long Island
- John Bruckner, National Grid
- Gregory Clark, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- John Costanzo, LDK Consultants
- Joanne DeFino, KPMG
- Howard Dickstein, GEICO
- Gloria Gargano, CNA Insurance
- Kevin Gates, STAR Group L.P.
- Thomas Gilmartin, TriState Capital Bank
- Peter Goldsmith, LISTnet
- John Guadagno, IBEW Local 25
- Patrick Guidice, IBEW Local 1049
- Katherine Heaviside, Epoch 5 Public Relations
- Marc Herbst, Long Island Contractors Association, Inc.
- Lynn Johnson, Stony Brook University
- Richard M. Kessel, East Coast Progressive Energy Solutions
- Dr. Kishore Kuncham, Freeport Public Schools
- Nicholas LaMorte, AFSCME
- Roy Lebel, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Barry Levy, Rivkin Radler LLP
- Steven Lipponer, Citigroup
- John L. Mackey, Enterprise Holdings
- Frank Maffei, United Parcel Service
- Anthony Manetta, Cedar Communities, LP
- Gregory May, Commissioner Nassau County Department of Consumer Affairs
- Douglas McCrosson, CPI Aero Inc.
- Lynda Nicolino, Bethpage Federal Credit Union
- Deirdre O'Connell, Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
- Rebecca O'Connell, JPMorgan Chase
- Teresa O'Halloran, Suffolk Transportation Service, Inc.
- Ronnie Renken, Community Volunteer
- Felix Ruiz, HRHCare Brentwood Health Center, PrEP Specialist Genesis Program
- Kathy Russell, US Nonwovens Corp.
- Steven Santino, People's United Bank
- Victoria Schneps, Schneps Communications
- Virginia Umbreit, First Long Island Investors, LLC