United Way of Long Island's Board of Directors is fiscally responsible for the organization budget, active in planning and support of fund raising activities and legally responsible for establishing and implementing policies and programs.
Community leaders on our Board usually meet six times annually. Potential Board members are nominated and reviewed by the Board Development Committee. The committee submits its recommendations to the full Board, which votes on each nomination. If you have questions, please contact Susan Corso at 631.940.3745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexander G. Bateman, Jr., Board Chair
Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
David L. Calone
Jove Equity Partners LLC
John R. Durso, Immediate Past Board Chair
Local 338 RWDSU/UFCW & Long Island Federation of Labor
NYS Public Service Commission
Daniel Eichhorn, Chair Elect
PSEG Long Island
Maria A. Grasso, Board Secretary
Lynda Hullstrung, Board Treasurer
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Linda Nicolino, Vice Chair
Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Ellen Redmond, Community Impact Council Chair
Retired, IBEW Third District
Robert Andrew Wild, Board General Counsel
Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
- Matthew Aracich, Building & Trades Council of Nassau & Suffolk Counties
- Nicholas Auletta, TruView BSI, LLC
- John Bruckner, National Grid
- Michael Patrick Caplice, NYS Comptroller's Office
- Gregory Clark, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Jennifer Cona, Cona Elder Law PLLC
- John Costanzo, LDK Consultants
- Joanne DeFino, KPMG
- Howard Dickstein, GEICO
- Gloria Gargano, CNA Insurance
- Kevin Gates, STAR Group L.P.
- Thomas Gilmartin, TriState Capital Bank
- Peter Goldsmith, LISTnet
- John Guadagno, IBEW Local 25
- Patrick Guidice, IBEW Local 1049
- Katherine Heaviside, Epoch 5 Public Relations
- Marc Herbst, Long Island Contractors Association, Inc.
- Erika Hill, Vision Street Research
- Richard M. Kessel, East Coast Progressive Energy Solutions
- Dr. Kishore Kuncham, Freeport Public Schools
- Nicholas LaMorte, AFSCME
- Roy Lebel, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Dr. Janet A. Lenaghan, Hofstra University
- Barry Levy, Rivkin Radler LLP
- John L. Mackey, Enterprise Holdings
- Frank Maffei, United Parcel Service
- Anthony Manetta, Cedar Communities, LP
- Gregory May, Commissioner Nassau County Department of Consumer Affairs
- Douglas McCrosson, CPI Aero Inc.
- Deirdre O'Connell, Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
- Rebecca O'Connell, JPMorgan Chase
- Teresa O'Halloran, Suffolk Transportation Service, Inc.
- Felix Ruiz, Sun River Health, PrEP Educator
- Kathy Russell, US Nonwovens Corp.
- Steven Santino, People's United Bank
- Victoria Schneps, Schneps Communications
- Dr. Jermaine F. Williams, Nassau Community College