Everyone deserves to live in a healthy and energy efficient home
Learn about resources and funding available for energy projects on Long Island with the Community Energy Engagement Program (CEEP), funded by NYSERDA.
There is support available to help residents and businesses reduce their energy consumption and costs while making informed energy decisions. Community Energy Advisors can connect you to resources and networks that provide cost-saving opportunities in your communities.
Benefits of working with a Community Energy Advisor
Community Energy Advisors* are available to:
- Enable you to make informed energy decisions.
- Inform you of financing options for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects and products.
- Guide you through the process of implementing a clean energy project.
- Connect you with the right energy contractors who can implement clean energy projects.
United Way of Long Island can arrange for a certified Long Island professional who conducts a comprehensive Healthy Home Energy Assessment of your home and indentify any efficiency or health and safety-related issues your home may have.
For more information, or to set up an Energy Assessment appointment, contact: Stephen Muzyka at 631-940-3721, email@example.com
Visit nyserda.ny.gov/ceep for additional information
* Community Energy Advisors are not responsible for submitting program documentation or grant or loan applications.
NYSERDA, a public benefit corporation, offers objective information and analysis, innovative programs, technical expertise, and support to help New Yorkers increase energy efficiency, save money, use renewable energy, and reduce reliance on fossil fuels. NYSERDA professionals work to protect the environment and create clean energy jobs. NYSERDA has been developing partnerships to advance innovative energy solutions in New York State since 1975. To learn more about NYSERDA’s programs, visit nyserda.ny.gov