Runners & Fundraising Commitment
Team Mission United runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000, allowing us to continue providing veterans with emergency financial assistance, case management, PTSD counseling, education and other services. Meet the six runners who comprise Team Mission United. Click on their names to read their stories.
- Alma - 27 Marathons Completed
- Brendan - 1 Triathlon & 1 Marathon Completed
- Carly - 13 Marathons Completed
- Daniel - 2 Marathons Completed
- Michele - 2nd year on Team Mission United
- Michael - 1 Olympic-distance Triathlon Completed
- Thomas - 1 Relay Marathon Completed, US Army Veteran
Visit www.Crowdrise.com/TeamMissionUnited to support our runners' fundraising efforts.
For more information about sponsoring a runner, contact Devera Lynn, 631.940.3733 or email@example.com
The Team Mission United Advantage
Team Mission United runners receive special perks while raising funds to support critical programs and services for Long Island veterans. Benefits include:
- Automatic entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- A custom team quick-dry shirt to wear on race day
- Dedicated fundraising special events
- Marketing & fundraising tools
- Personalized story about your journey
- The opportunity to learn tips from past and current team members
- Be part of a team of Long Islanders helping Long Islanders
Thank you to our generous sponsors for supporting our runners.